- "Yoda is an expert at turning defense into attack, using the Force to absorb blaster fire, heal his wounds, and protect him from harm while using his lightsaber to inflict damage."
- — Star Wars Battlefront II website
- Dash Attack: Yoda leaps forward and deals damage as he swings his lightsaber. This ability has 2 charges that can be used in rapid succession similar to Darth Maul's Spin Attack. Yoda can also block incoming fire during this ability.
- Unleash: Yoda unleashes the Force in an area in front of him, damaging and pushing foes. Yoda has the ability to use the Force to block incoming attacks. The more attacks that Yoda blocks, the stronger the Unleash ability becomes allowing for devastating combos utilizing his block and push in conjunction.
- Force Block: Yoda uses the Force to block and absorb incoming attacks for a short period of time. As Yoda blocks more attacks, the potential of his Unleash Ability increases.
- Presence: Yoda heals himself and nearby allies in a small radius around him.
- He is among the first new heroes added to the game.
- According to Guillaume Mroz, Yoda was the most difficult hero to create due to his small stature.
- He is voiced by Tom Kane, reprising from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, in Star Wars: Battlefront II.