Officer / Special
The Wookiee Warriors are special units that is only available to the Rebel Alliance. They have a lot of health compared to most units more than any other rebel unit, and they have about 2.5 times as much health as a Marksman or Bothan Spy, and can withstand a grenade explosion even if they are standing on it. They can also withstand heavy fire from Stormtroopers and they can resist a fully charged Arc Caster shot from a Dark Trooper. Their Bowcaster and Grenade Launcher pack some pretty damaging ammo, and come in handy when facing large numbers of enemies. The fire button can be held down while using the Bowcaster to charge it up and focus the spread into one high powered sniper round. This, paired with the 8x sniper zoom available on the bowcaster makes Wookie Warriors a heavily armoured version of the standard sniper. They will be a staple on the Rebel Alliance team, and it will be hard to secure one for yourself most of the time.
|HH-4 Mortar Launcher||15 Shots|
|Class A Thermal Detonators||4 Count|
|R4 Recon Droid||1 Count|
- Unlike all other officer and special classes The Wookiee Warrior/Wookiee Smuggler has skin differences on some maps.
- Wookiee Warriors are extremely versatile and useful.
- The Bowcaster can fire several weak shots at once, or it can be charged into a single heavy-damage round, which, combined with the doublescope of the Bowcaster, can turn the Wookiee Warrior into an ad hoc sniper. As they have more health than a standard sniper, they have more "stickability"; that is, they will normally survive longer due to their higher health. However, their shots are slower and have to be led, meaning the Wookiee Warrior is not really practical as a sniper.
- These single, heavy-damage shots can, however, stop advancing enemies in their tracks.
- As a shotgun trooper the Wookiee Warrior comes into its own; its high health means it will survive longer than standard shotgun troopers. It can also dislodge camping enemies by throwing a Thermal Detonator in their hiding place then mowing them down as they flee.
- The Recon Droid is not really practical on a Wookiee Warrior, as the Warrior is not really meant for planned-out offensives. This also leaves the Warrior itself vulnerable to enemies.
- It is taller than normal troopers, making it more prominent and an easier target for snipers.
- The Grenade Launcher lobs grenades and can be charged as well for more distance. However, the more the grenade is charged, the more time will pass between the grenade hitting the ground and it detonating, from detonating upon impact (not charged) to 2 seconds before detonation (fully charged). The fully charged one can be used to pre-empt enemies entering choke points who do not expect a grenade to be there. However, the non-charged one is best applied at great height (such as the raised platforms on Kashyyyk).
- The Grenade Launcher can also be used as a good tank combatant.
- With the Rebel Team it is not certain whether the Bothan Spy or the Wookiee Warrior/Wookiee Smuggler is the Officer class and which is the special class.
- The Wookiee Warrior is only found in SWBFII and is the replacement for the SWBFI unit The Wookiee Smuggler.
- In Star Wars: Battlefront Elite Squadron X1 cloned some of these to fight X2.
- Back to Infantry
| The Rebel Alliance |
|Rebel Units||Rebel Soldier · Rebel Vanguard · Rebel Marksman · Rebel Smuggler · Bothan Spy · Wookiee Warrior ·|
|Land Vehicles||Rebel Combat Tank · Rebel Combat Landspeeder · T4-B Heavy Tank · Snowspeeder · 74-Z Speeder Bike|
|Space Vehicles||X-Wing · Y-Wing · A-Wing · Alliance Assault Craft · B-Wing · Millennium Falcon · Corellian Corvette · Rebel Transport · Nebulon B-class Frigate · Mon Calamari Star Cruiser · Home One|