Date: October 31 2012
Exactly one year ago, the Battlefront Wiki officially broke ties with Wookieepedia, though we are still working on articles that needs rewording, we are in a much higher standards than before! With that said, Happy Independence Day, Battlefront Wiki!!!
Question of the Week:
Did you know that our Independence Day is the same day as Halloween???
This Week In History
Things to Remember
- This Wiki will not stand for any sort of vandalism or illegal or malicious content in the user or namespaces.
- Please do not make uninformed edits. Fanon is not for here.
- Be polite, friendly, and assume good faith.
- Be sure to make a lot of edits!
Meet the Admins
- Anakin Skyobiliviator: AKA "Anakin" or "Sky": Another busy Admin of multiple wikis. He is a good friend to all editors on the Wiki. He strongly dislikes the "Clone Wars" television series.
- King of All 42, or Kingo, is a simple and easy to get along Englishman. Helpful to most users, but like other Admins, he dislikes and deals with vandals.
- Sam1207, or simply Sam, is a programmer and Wikia Contributor from England, who will be happy to help you with technical issues here.
I am sorry I never got a chance to meet you, as I usually greet new users...But noticing you came around July, I can say I wasn't around at that point of time. But so far, good edits, keep it up! If you have any questions, please ask ether King of All 42 or me. Thanks for editing, cheers! 22:31, January 28, 2013 (UTC)