- "A harsh desert world orbiting twin suns in the galaxy’s Outer Rim, Tatooine is a lawless place ruled by Hutt gangsters."
- — Star Wars Battlefront Planets Experience
Tatooine maps in Star Wars Battlefront explore the planet's natural environments—from its rocky canyons, to its sandy dunes—and several of the remote outposts established by the Rebel Alliance on the Outer Rim world. The maps also explore Tatooine's outskirts, such as a Jawa haven and a Tusken Raider camp.
At least one Tatooine map in Star Wars Battlefront II will take place near an urban location, as shown in Battlefront II's reveal trailer, which featured desert architecture and wildlife reminiscent of Mos Eisley.
Maps and modesEdit
The following maps are set on Tatooine and the game modes they are available:
- Tatooine, along with Sullust, are the only planets from the base version of Star Wars Battlefront to have more maps added in the Season Pass.
- Although Tatooine is established as a world neither affiliated with the Galactic Empire nor Rebel Alliance in Star Wars canon, the abundance of locations affiliated with the Rebel Alliance on Tatooine in Star Wars Battlefront suggest otherwise.
- Tatooine, along with Jakku, are the only planets to be desert lands.
Map design shotsEdit