Strike is a sixteen player game mode in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II that pits two teams of eight players against each other with objectives unique to each planet, similar to the larger scale Galactic Assault.
- Tweaked the spawning positions on Kamino.
- Tweaked the combat area on Tatooine.
- Fixed an issue where texture was missing near the East Gate Control on Yavin 4.
- Reduced the spawn wave timer from 10 to 5 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where the charge would float in mid-air on certain objectives in Strike.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD would not update correctly.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the environment on Jakku.
|V ⋅ T ⋅ E Game Modes in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|
|Singleplayer / Co-op||Arcade ⋅ Campaign|
|Heroes and Villains||Heroes vs. Villains ⋅ Hero Showdown ⋅ Hero Starfighters|
|Assault||Galactic Assault ⋅ Starfighter Assault ⋅ Strike|
|Operations||Blast ⋅ Extraction ⋅ Ewok Hunt ⋅ Jetpack Cargo|