|Star Wars Battlefront Death Star|
Star Wars Battlefront Death Star is the third expansion pack for Star Wars Battlefront. It released in September 20, 2016 for Season Pass holders and October 4, 2016 for everyone to purchase separately. As its name suggests, the expansion feature maps set on or near the Death Star, as well as new weapons, vehicles and heroes and a new mode. This is the first expansion pack to feature space battles, and the first to give new Hero vehicles.
Star Cards Edit
- Imperial Star Destroyer
- Tie Defender Pickup
- Tie Bomber Pickup
- Y-Wing Pickup
- B-Wing Pickup
- Orange Pauldron for default Stormtrooper outfit
- White Pauldron for default Stormtrooper outfit
- Black Pauldron for default Stormtrooper outfit
- Red Pauldron for default Stormtrooper outfit
- Death Star Trooper
- Imperial Officer
- Rebel Pilot
- Rebel Officer
- The TL-50 Heavy Repeater, K-16 Bryar Pistol, and Laser Trip Mine were originated from the Jedi Knight series.
- This expansion pack marks the first time an astromech droid is playable in the Battlefront franchise.
- This is the first expansion pack to only have 3 game modes at beginning, which the DLC was criticised for at launch.
- This expansion has the largest level cap increase, with a total of 90. It was only 70 ranks beforehand.
- This expansion is the first (and last) time the locations are set outside of a planet or moon, and instead set on a station.
- This expansion is one of the two to have 3 separate phases, the other being Rogue One: Scarif.
| Battlefront Series |
|Main Series||Star Wars: Battlefront (2004) • Star Wars: Battlefront II • Star Wars Battlefront (2015) (Expansion Packs include: Outer Rim, Bespin, Death Star, Rogue One: Scarif) • Star Wars Battlefront II (2017)|
|Spin-Offs||Renegade Squadron • Elite Squadron • Mobile Squadrons|
|Other||Star Wars: Battlefront III • Battlefront: Twilight Company • Star Wars Battlefront Companion