Scarif Beach is covered with more sand and water than the other two Scarif land maps, Scarif Jungle and Landing Pad 13, but still has its fair share of Imperial infrastructure. Distinguishing features of this map include:
- A large Imperial bunker area, near the coast, lined with cargo crates
- A docking area for TIE Strikers that has a walkway leading to an overlook of one of the Imperial cargo shuttles
- A small river that cuts through the middle of the map
- A large area of shallow water near one side of the map that has a small, isolated island
Scarif Beach can be played in the following modes (Rogue One: Scarif expansion pack playlist only):
- Like Scarif Jungle and Landing Pad 13, Imperial AT-AT's move significantly slower on this map to accommodate Walker Assault in such a small area.
- In addition, there are only two Y-Wing phases in Walker Assault, as opposed to three.