- All Models have significantly lower quality compared to other platforms.
- Texture quality has much less detail as well.
- The game's resolution has been reduced to 480 x 272 pixels.
- The game's average framerate lies between 20 and 30 FPS.
- The Shield Emitter is shown as an oval rather than a sphere.
- The older version of the Empire's Blaster Pistol is used similarly to other console releases.
- All online features are completely cut.
- Instead of LAN, the multiplayer relies on the PSP's Ad-Hoc
- A maximum of 4 players are allowed per lobby.
- Splitscreen is removed from the game.
- Versus Galactic Conquest is also removed.
Maps & Gamemodes Edit
- Rise of the Empire is completely removed.
- Training is removed.
- All DLC content is not present.
- The map(or board) of Galactic Conquest has been altered to fit the lack of some maps.
- The default reinforcement count in Conquest is changed to 75.
- The max reinforcement count in Conquest is changed to 375.
- A troop icon is displayed next to the reinforcement count.
- All Command Posts do not have to be captured in order to get a victory countdown in conquest.
- Fish are not present in any maps.
- Droidekas can pick up flags in ball mode.
- Command Post locations are changed in Mos Eisley Hero Assault
- The pillar near Command Post 2 on Polis Massa: Medical Facility is missing.
- The interactive bridge near Command Post 6 on Mustafar: Refinery is missing.
- The staircase between Command Post 3 and the middle(computer) room on Mustafar: Refinery is missing.
- The following maps are absent from Battlefront II on PSP:
- Manual Reloading is not possible.
- Lightsaber blocking is removed.
- A max of 10 AI units are allowed per team.
- No Squad Commands.
- Unlike the PS2 and PC versions, AI units may control heroes.(The Xbox version has the same feature)
- Command Post status messages are displayed.
- Bothan Spies using Stealth are still shown on the minimap.
- A message is displayed when a Transport Ship (Such as an Alliance Assault Craft) is destroyed.
- "Watch your fire!" is displayed when attacking a teammate.
- Kill messages are displayed for even bots in singleplayer.(similar to PC)
- All secondary weapons(besides force powers) are moved to the primary weapon slot.
- Rocket Launchers only have 5 rounds.
- Aayla Secura's lightsabers are blue and purple instead of blue and green.
Added Features Edit
- Challenges: Small missions and minigames meant to replace Rise of the Empire.
- Tutorials: A small slideshow to show off game features, meant to replace Training.