The Repeating Blaster is a vehicle mounted weapon that fires in a way similar to the Z-6 Chaingun used by the Clone Commanders. It has a very high rate of fire, and its only drawbacks are its warm up time, short range, and cool-down time. Once this weapon has been mastered these limitations will be nonexistent.
Certain vehicles use this weapon. It tears up smaller ship's armor, but doesn't do much damage to larger ships. On the other hand, the capital ships also have repeating blaster turret to protect themselves. It is on these certain vehicles:
- Droid Tri-Fighter
- Hailfire Droid
- Mon Calamari Star Cruiser
- Imperial-class Star Destroyer
- Providence-class Destroyer
- Venator-class Star Destroyer
- The official Star Wars equivalent is an anti-vehicle heavy repeating blaster.
- On some mods, these turrets are replaced by a powerful laser cannon.
Back to Weapons