Power Ups are a mechanic introduced in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront. They are blue holograms with different appearances depending on the power up. Power Ups do not return in the sequel, having been replaced by the Battle Points system.
Power Ups appear on the battlefield in the form of blue holographic pickups. Walking over the pickup grants the player with a special weapon, vehicle, or playable hero depending on the type of Power Up.
List of Power Ups Edit
- Thermal Imploder
- Orbital Strike
- Viper Probe Droid (Empire only)
- R5D4 Droid (Rebels only)
- Smart Rocket
- Blaster Cannon
- Infantry Turret
- Vehicle Turret
- Squad Shield
- Proximity Bomb
- AT-AT (Walker Assault only)
- TIE Fighter
- TIE Interceptor
- TIE Bomber (Fighter Squadron and Battle Station only. AI controlled.)
- TIE Defender (Fighter Squadron and Battle Station only. AI controlled.)
- TIE Striker (Scarif maps only. AI controlled.)
- T-47 Airspeeder
- B-Wing (Fighter Squadron and Battle Station only. AI controlled.)
- Y-Wing (Fighter Squadron and Battle Station only. AI controlled.)
- U-Wing (Scarif maps only. Pilotable in the first stage of Infiltration, gunner only in every other mode)
- Grabbing a hero pickup on the map will allow players to pick one of these heroes, as long as that hero is not being used by another player. Note that the mechanics of which heroes are played can change depending on the mode.