Smaller modes such as Strike use smaller versions of the larger Galactic Assault map, and in the case of Heroes vs. Villains, a completely different map that features a Theed hangar and generator room.
Theed is included in the map rotation of the following modes:
Theed is an urban map consisting of many buildings, streets, and alleys. The playable area is shaped like a massive corridor ending in the Royal Palace itself. The city's architecture exhibits the artistic nature of the Naboo people. The streets are lined with flowering trees, and the open squares are decorated by gardens and fountains. The buildings are made of the same sand-colored stone bricks, accented by the jade-green domes that top them.
The Separatists spawn on the main street beside one of their MTTs in Galactic Assault, while the Republic troops begin on the other side of the first grand archway. NPC battle droids can be seen escorting away prisoners at the beginning of the match, while an LAAT gunship is seen depositing clone reinforcements by the Republic. The citizens of Theed can be seen fleeing the map before the battle commences.
The map itself is made of a maze of streets on either side of the main road. Buildings, columns, planters, and Republic supply crates all provide cover throughout the city. There is a marketplace halfway down the map on the left hand side, facing the palace. On the right, there is a small park with benches and fountains.
The Royal Palace is clearly the largest structure on the map, and only becomes available when the MTT reaches nears its entrance. The wide steps are lined by great statues of the Naboo deities. Once the doors are blasted open by the Seperatist tank, the entrance becomes cluttered by massive ruins. Inside, the floor and walls are made of reflective marble, and the corridors are lined with paintings of past kings and queens.
The throne room is made of the same marble, and is surrounded by columns. The queen's desk sits before a great window and faces the two staircases that lead up to it. On either side, there are doors leading to additional staircases, each with its own massive statue.
- Fixed a few areas where the player could get stuck when playing on Naboo
- Naboo - Phase 2 of Galactic Assault has had balance tweaks
- Fixed an issue where grenades could fall through the floor on Naboo and Kashyyyk
- In Galactic Assault, updated spawns to help the Droids attack
- In Galactic Assault, Reduced health of the MTT
- In Phase 2 of Galactic Assautl, reduced the explosive objective timer
- In Galactic Assault, blocked off some areas on Naboo where players could use aerial units to gain an unfair advantage over other players.