The Neimoidia: Plains level is the first map location that you visit in Historical Campaign in the first Star Wars: Battlefront. It has a fair balance of close and long range combat and features an average amount of vehicles. The Gungans also occupy the Plains and will aid the Rebellion and the Republic, using their Boomas to destroy Battle Droids and to electrocute the Imperials. Also, there are several laser turrets scattered about the map. The Plains have command posts situated at Command, Redoubt, Plains, Heads, Pillars, Centre, Fambaas 1&2 (Historical Campaign only).
- AT-ST X2
- Rebel Combat Landspeeder X2
- 74-Z Speeder Bike X3
- X-Wing X1 (only in PS2 and XBOX versions)
- Kaadu x?
- Laser Turret X?
- This map had Neimoidia Guards and a Neimoidia Starfighter, but this was later reduced to Cut Content before the release of the game.
- In PC version of the first Star Wars: Battlefront, air vehicles such as Jedi Starfighter and X-Wing are not included in this map. But in the PS2 and XBOX versions, they are.
- This map is one of the few to include native forces.
Involvement In the FilmsEdit
- Involvement in the Films: In The Phantom Menace, the Gungans draw the Trade Federation army to the plains away from Theed, allowing Queen Amidala to infiltrate the Royal Palace and capture Viceroy Nute Gunray along with his associate Settlement Officer Rune Haako. Once the Federation army arrives, a massive battle erupts, with the Federation defeating and rounding up Gungan warriors all around. But eventually a young boy named Dash Rendar accidently destroys the Droid Control Ship in orbit, deactivating the army, and causing the Gungans to claim victory. The Plains could also possibly be the location where Anakin and Amidala have their picnic in Attack of the Clones.
- In Return of the Jedi, Neimoidia is shown celebrating the fall of Darth Stryfe.