The Millennium Falcon is a Rebel spaceship (a YT-1300 freighter) that can be piloted in Star Wars Battlefront and Star Wars Battlefront II. The Millennium Falcon is the trademark spaceship of Han Solo and Chewbacca.
Star Wars BattlefrontEdit
The Millennium Falcon can only be piloted as a Hero Vehicle in the Fighter Squadron mode, it is also playable in Battle Station. During a match, a selected player will be given a single spawn of the Millennium Falcon, which packs higher speed, health, and firepower than normal friendly and enemy units. It is also much larger than regular starfighters.
Weapons & Abilities Edit
Shield: The first ability. Upon activation, a shield forms around the spaceship for a limited amount of time. During this time, enemy blaster fire causes no damage to the Falcon, although the shield becomes weakened as it gets shot at. Also, the personal shield doesn't protect the Falcon from torpedoes, causing damage to both the shield and the ship. This ability could originally be used to protect the Falcon against the Slave I if the two crashed into each other, before a patch made that impossible.
Concussion Warheads: The second ability. When used, the Falcon fires two torpedoes at an enemy ship that its locked onto, to create massive amounts of damage. Like regular rockets and missiles, however, this can be avoided if the enemy player performs evasive maneuvers.
Speed Boost: The third and final ability. The Falcon gains a massive increase in speed, which can help in terms of arriving into the fight, or else escaping enemy fire.
Star Wars Battlefront II Edit
There are two Millennium Falcons present within the game. Han Solo and Chewbacca's and Rey and Chewbacca's. Both ships come with different abilities.
Weapons and Abilities Edit
Han Solo and Chewbacca: Edit
- Afterburner: The Millennium Falcon's speed is increased.
- Concussion Missiles: The Millennium Falcon locks on to an enemy and fires Concussion Missiles.
- Special Modifications: An extra turret is added to the ship, making it deal more damage to enemy ships or objectives.
Rey and Chewbacca: Edit
- Focused Mind
- Auxiliary Power
- Dual Concussion Missiles
- The Millennium Falcon appears as a stationary object on multiple maps, that players can fight around and jump on top of. Some of the maps that the Falcon appear in are Rebel Depot and Rebel Base.
- The Millennium Falcon deals immense damage to the Star Destroyer in Battle Station, but it can be dispatched easily.