- "As the droid army storms up a beach, Wookiee Warriors and Clone troopers dig in to defend a grounded cruiser."
- — Star Wars Battlefront II website
Kashyyyk is a temperate planet in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II that can be played in the Clone Wars era. Presently, this planet has one multiplayer map, Kachiro Beach, which can be played in Galactic Assault.
Maps and modesEdit
The following is a list of maps set on Kashyyyk and the modes that can be played in them:
- In Star Wars canon, Kashyyyk was allied with the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars and was the setting of one of the last major battles of the war, as seen in the movie Revenge of the Sith.
- Kashyyyk was occupied by the Galactic Empire after the end of the Clone Wars, its natives being used as slave labor to build the Death Star
- By going out of the map boundaries using mods, one can reach the southern island of Kashyyyk to find it a fairly developed state, including a dividing river, some mountains and open plains along with sufficient plantation, with a possibility that it could've been planned initially or it could be an addition in the unidentified large scale game mode.
- Kashyyyk on Wookieepedia