- Players will no longer get stuck in lobby, unable to join due to teams being unbalanced. This happened if one team drops from the game to a point where there’s more than 2 players more on one side.
Heroes vs. VillainsEdit
- User will no longer get an invisible UI if staying in or just joining a lobby when a round ends and new heroes are appointed
- Game mode will no longer hang if a player who was appointed a hero fails to become one due to quitting the game in the hero selection process.
- Dengar will no longer do insane damage to Luke Skywalker using his Explosive Rush and Hurricane Strike
- Heroes vs. Villains in the playlist will be best out of 5 rounds, no longer 3
- Preround timer increased from 30 to 60 seconds
- AT-AT health decreased on Cloud City
- Changed the frequency of game modes appearing in the playlist – Two rounds of Sabotage will now be played every other round (similar to Extraction on Outer Rim expansion pack). Increased the frequency of the level Carbon-Freezing Chamber appearing and decreased the frequency of the level Cloud City appearing.
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront June 27th Server Update (PS4, PC, & X1) on the Star Wars Battlefront Forums