Hunt is the combat mode that lets you play as some of your favorite indigenous factions, and is only available on the planets on which those factions live. This means the player can fill their lifelong dream of becoming a Gungan, an Ewok, or even a Jawa! Despite the indigneous species' attacks not being very effective, it is kind of fun to change it up every once in a while and try to overcome a Scout Trooper with an Ewok. You won't see this mode very much when playing online.
- Endor: Bunker - Ewoks (sharp rocks, tribal spear) vs Scout Troopers (sniper rifle, blasterpistol, autoturret, thermal detonator)
- Geonosis: Dust Plains - Geonosians (sonic blaster) vs Clone Sharpshooters (sniper rifle, blaster pistol, thermal detonator, autoturret)
- Hoth: Echo Base - Wampa (claw) vs Rebels (All classes)
- Kashyyyk: Beachhead - Wookiees (bowcaster, fusion cutter, thermal detonator) vs Magnaguards (Bulldog RLR, Radiation Launcher, Neuro Toxin, Recon Droid)
- Tatooine: Mos Eisley - Jawas (Ionization Blaster, Fusioncutter) vs Tusken Raiders (Bolt Action Rifle/ Tusken cycler)
- Naboo: Theed - Gungans (Fusioncutter, Thermal Detonator) vs Super Battle Droids (Wrist Blaster, Tri-shot, wrist rocket)
- Gammorean Hunt (Not actual gamemode)
Every hunt (other than Gammorean Hunt) was in an episode. Naboo being episode 1, Geonosis is epsidoe 2, Kashyyyk is episode 3, Tatooine is episode 4, Hoth is episode 5 and Endor is episode 6.