Hunt is the combat mode that lets you play as some of your favorite indigenous factions, and is only available on the planets on which those factions live. This means the player can fill their lifelong dream of becoming a Gungan, an Ewok, or even a Jawa! Despite the indigneous species' attacks not being very effective, it is kind of fun to change it up every once in a while and try to overcome a Scout Trooper with an Ewok. You won't see this mode very much when playing online.
- Endor: Bunker Ewoks (sharp rocks, tribal spear) vs Scout Trooopers (sniper rifle, blasterpistol, autoturret, thermal detonator)
- Geonosis: Dust Plains Geonosians (sonic blasters) vs Clone Sharpshooters (sniper rifle, blaster pistol, thermal detonator, autoturret)
- Hoth: Echo Base Wampa (claw) vs Rebels (All factions)
- Kashyyyk: Beachhead Wookies (bowcaster, fusion cutter, thermal detonator) vs MagmaGuards (Bulldog RLR, Radiation Launcher, Neuro Toxin, Recon Droid)
- Tatooine: Mos Eisley Jawa (Ionization Blaster, Fusioncutter) vs Tusken Raiders (Bolt Action Rifle)
- Naboo: Theed Gungans (Fusioncutter, Thermal Detonator) vs Super Battle Droids (Wrist Blaster, Tri-shot, wrist rocket)
- Gammorean Hunt
Every hunt (other than Gammorean Hunt) was a episode. Naboo being episode 1, Geonosis is epsidoe 2, Kashyyyk is episode 3, Tatooine is episode 4, Hoth is episode 5 and Endor is episode 6.