- "Separatist forces have laid siege to a Geonosian droid factory occupied by a Republic demolitions crew. With time running out to destroy the facility, the last remaining clone strike team must push back the droids to prevent them from retaking the factory."
- — In-game Description
During the Battle of Geonosis, a contingent of Clone Troopers must reactivate a damaged AT-TE and call in reinforcements. They will engage in infantry combat against Battle Droids among the Geonosian canyons.
If the Clone Troopers secure this phase, then they will march forward with AT-TE walkers from the canyons to a vast battlefront. Using their AT-TE walkers, the Clone Troopers must weaken two Hardcell Troop Transports before inflicting severe damage upon them. All of this must be done before the Clone Troopers run out of tickets, which are determined by the amount of AT-TE walkers remaining rather than infantry (the transition of which occurs between Phase 1 and Phase 2).
If the Clone Troopers succeed in this phase, then their AT-TE walkers will continue to advance towards a Droid Control Ship. During this transition, a massive sand storm will kick up, severely limiting both armies' visibility. The Droid Control Ship must be brought down by abandoned Turbolasers, which the Clone Troopers have to recapture from the Battle Droids. However, the capture points can only be secured by AT-TEs and cannot be contested.
The following is a list of modes that Trippa Hive is playable on:
The following vehicles are available on Trippa Hive for Galactic Assault using Battle Points, unless otherwise stated:
- BARC Speeder
- AT-TE (Periodically deployed in-battle by dropships and can be mounted. Cannot be spawned into by using Battle Points)
- Trippa Hive was the first Galactic Assault map to be added for the Clone Wars in the live service for Star Wars Battlefront II and the first Galactic Assault map added since Crait: Abandoned Rebel Outpost was added in The Last Jedi Season.
- Unlike other large-scale ground maps in the game at the time, Trippa Hive was designed with the new unidentified large scale game mode in mind rather than Galactic Assault.
- Although non-playable, other vehicles can be seen in Trippa Hive for Galactic Assault. For the Republic, LAAT/C dropships can be seen dropping AT-TE's. For the Separatists, AI-controlled Dwarf Spider Droids and Spider Walkers help damage Republic troops and AT-TE's.