Geonosis is a barren world located in the Outer Rim. It is home to the Geonosians, an insectoid race, and was the location of a Separatist Alliance Droid factory. The planet was home to the first battle of the Clone Wars known as the Battle of Geonosis.
This map consists of two Hailfire Droids, two Geonosian Starfighters, two Spider Walkers, two LAAT/i Gunships, and two AT-TEs. Also, players can get a chance to shoot down the three Techno Union ships behind the Spire. Command Posts include the Assembly area, the two AT-TEs, the Derelict, the West and East Bunkers, Techno Union Ships 1, 2 and 3, and the key command post, the Spire. There are exactly 11 Health droids, 11 Ammo droids, and 5 Repair droids.
In the Historical campaign mode on Star Wars Battlefront I, your mission is to take out the CIS Techno-Union ships and capture the Spire command post.
- Count Dooku (Separatist Alliance)
- Mace Windu (Galactic Republic)
- Darth Vader (Galactic Empire)
- Luke Skywalker (Rebel Alliance)
- If you are fast enough, you can get a Hailfire Droid and use it against the CIS, or an LAAT against the Republic.
- Involvement in the film(s): It serves as the manufacturing place for the CIS and the climatic battle in Attack of the Clones. The Spire is the room where Count Dooku had the Death Star plans. The Techno Union Ships are the one Anakin and his squad shot down.
- The opening to the hangar that holds the Geonosian Starfighters is too small to fit the Republic LAAT/I Gunship.
|Maps of Star Wars: Battlefront|
|Bespin||Cloud City · Platforms|
|Kashyyyk||Docks · Islands|
|Naboo||Plains · Theed|
|Rhen Var||Citadel · Harbor|
|Tatooine||Dune Sea · Mos Eisley · Jabba's Palace|
|Yavin 4||Arena · Temple|
|Faction base planets||Endor: Bunker · Hoth: Echo Base · Geonosis: Spire · Kamino: Tipoca City|