Finn is a playable Light Side hero for the Resistance in Star Wars Battlefront II. He, along with Captain Phasma, was added in The Last Jedi Season.
- Deadeye: Finn focuses and targets one enemy in front of him, making sure every shot counts.
- Big Deal: Finn grants himself and nearby allies extra health, damage reduction, weapon cooldown, and faster ability recharge.
- Undercover Team: Finn equips the GLIE-44 and hides allies from radars, increasing their speed, and revealing nearby enemies.
- "Can someone please use the Force?"
- — First emote
- "I can do this, I can do this..."
- — Second emote
- "Uh, we better run!"
- — Third emote
- "You should know: I'm a big deal in the Resistance."
- — Fourth emote
- "I can get us past them!"
- — Upon using Undercover Team
- "Just like in training!"
- — Upon using Deadeye
- "We can do this!"
- — Upon using Big Deal
- "Bounty hunter! They taught us about these guys; not good!"
- — Upon spotting Boba Fett
- "Kylo Ren! There's gonna be trouble!"
- — In the presence of Kylo Ren
- "What... what kind of lightsaber is that?"
- — In the presence of Darth Maul
- "Bad guy. Red face. Spikes. And a lightsaber - not good!"
- — Upon spotting Darth Maul
- "Incoming! Old guy in a cloak! Doesn't look so tough!"
- — Upon spotting Emperor Palpatine
- "Wow, there's a lot of you!"
- — When outnumbered
- "Oh, that's all you brought?"
- — When outnumbering the enemy
- John Boyega, the actor who played Finn in The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi, voices Finn in the game.
Promotional image of Finn and a First Order AT-ST on Crait
Finn's hologram in the menu screens.