Energy or stamina is a representation of the amount of special moves that a unit can do. The amount of energy the unit has left is shown as the yellow bar in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen, just underneath the health bar. It first appears yellow, but as energy is used, it changes colors. It starts off yellow, but when energy is low, it becomes red, before finally, it becomes white.
Uses of EnergyEdit
Energy is used up by actions such as:
- Doing a running jump (jumping while sprinting)
- Rolling (Does not apply to droideka)
- Using Force Powers (Heroes only)
- Force jumping (Heroes only)
- Force hovering (Darth Vader and Darth Sidious only)
- Activating Stealth (Bothan Spy only)
Each action consumes energy at different rates and graduations.
- It is impossible to recover energy while in a jump animation; walking off a platform is fine for the first few seconds.
- Standing still recovers energy twice as fast as moving around.
- Crouching has no effect on energy recovery.
- Obtaining an Energy Regeneration Bonus lets the obtainee recover health faster.
- Using a yellow-coloured HAAD completely fills the energy bar.