- "With intelligence pointing to a research facility still operating on the forest moon, the Rebels launch a bold attack against the base hoping to secure any resources before the Empire is able to evacuate..."
- — Galactic Assault description
Following the destruction of the Second Death Star, members of the Imperial Remnant struggle to repel the Rebels as they attempt to steal the AT-AT that the Imperials intended on using to reach an extraction point to flee the system. If the Rebels manage to commandeer the docked AT-AT, the Imperial forces must destroy the stolen walker before it breaches the defenses of the nearby research station.
The following is a list of modes that Research Station 9 can be played in:
- Ewoks can frequently be seen running on the forest floor and in and out of their village huts.
- Updated and re-introduced the daylight setting
- Adjusted frequency with which the alternative light settings appear
- Fixed a few areas where the player could get stuck when playing on Endor
- Solved a lighting issue that caused black rocks on Endor
- Misc bug fixes and improved animations for living world creatures on Endor
- In Galactic Assault, reduced explosive objective timer
- Fixed several collision and traversal issues on Endor
- Tweaked the combat area on Endor when playing Blast.
- Fixed several collision and traversal issues on Endor.
- Fixed an issue where the objective markers would not update correctly during Galactic Assault on Endor.