Electronic Arts Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment (EA DICE) is a video game developing company based in Stockholm, Sweden. It was formed around May 1992, then became a subsidiary of Electronic Arts in 2006. It is most famous for its Battlefield series, on which the original Star Wars: Battlefront was based. DICE currently operates in three different offices, with the primary one being in Sweden, and another in Los Angeles.
- Karl-Magnus Troesson (CEO)
- Dennis Brannvall (Lead Level Designer for Battlefront)
- Christian Johannesen (Weapons Designer for Battlefront)
- Guillaume Mroz (Hero Designer for Battlefront)
- Oscar Carlen (Lighting Artist for Battlefront)
- Mat Everett (Community Manager for Battlefront and Titanfall 2)
- Paul Keslin (Producer for Battlefront)