|Force Power 2:|
Darth Vader, also known as Lord Vader, is all that is left of the Jedi prodigy Anakin Skywalker, after Skywalker is defeated by Obi-Wan Kenobi on Mustafar and cast into the lava rivers on the planet. As Obi-Wan describes him later, Vader is "more machine than man" and his life is very closely controlled by his master Darth Sidious. Vader is very powerful and does not handle disappointment with mercy. He kills multiple generals working under him for the Galactic Empire, and pressures many people through his use of the force, especially force choke. Darth Vader eventually kills his former master Obi-Wan and battles his son Luke Skywalker numerous times, before he finally kills Sidious, ending the largest of the troubles of the Rebel Alliance, before he finally dies from damage sustained from Darth Sidious's force lightning. In the game, Vader is slow (except for his force run, which is very fast), with force fly as opposed to force jump, which when used properly allows him to fly long distances. His lightsaber attack has a very limited range of motion, but he has a lot of health (which means he has a very high defence and is quite frustrating to shoot at), and his lightsabre attack is probably the most powerful in the game. Vader's sprint attack is very lethal if you aim correctly. All in all Darth Vader is one of the most feared and respected figures of the Galactic Empire.
Darth Vader is a slow but powerful fighter who wields a red-bladed lightsaber. His attacks consist of slow, powerful slashes. Vader is one of the slowest characters in the game, moving at a walking pace, which limits his range when attacking. Vader is capable of levitating through the Force, which allows him to reach higher altitudes despite his lack of agility. When jumping, Vader is able to attack with a single swipe, which brings him down to ground level again. When sprinting, Vader can attack with one powerful but inaccurate slash, which destroys any momentum he had.
Attacks (All Games)Edit
|Vaders's lightsaber||Infinite use|
|Force Choke||Infinite use|
|Saber Throw||Infinite use|
|Vaders's lightsaber||Infinite use|
- Dagobah: Swamp
- Hoth: Echo Base
- Endor: Bunker
- Tantive IV: Interior
- Tatooine: Mos Eisley (Hero Assault)
- Yavin IV
- Space Hoth
- Space Kashyyk
- Space Yavin
- The in-game attack stance for Darth Vader is the Form 2, Makashi, the stance also used by Count Dooku. The stance should be the Form 5, Djem So.
- In Star Wars Battlefront I Darth Vader has been known to instantly kill Rebel vehicles including the Rebels hover tank.
- In Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Darth Vader has a very powerful sprint attack. Vaders sprint attack has two critical flaws. 1 being that is is inaccurate, if the player wants to fight only using Vader they need to practice hitting targets with Vaders sprint attack if they are to be proficient. The 2nd flaw is that Vader is easily manipulated by the terrain when sprint attacking, and he can go flying into the air over his intended target.
- In Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Darth Vader can use Force choke for an unlimited time if the player holds and uses Force Choke and hits the button that switch force power very fast.
- Darth Vader is one of the few if not only character that can counter balance themselves in mid-flight if they are Force Pulled. In addition to counter balancing in mid flight, Vader can counter attack the Jedi that Force Pulled him with a Jumping Attack.
- Back to Heroes / Villains
| Heroes/Villains |
|Galactic Republic||Aayla Secura · Falon Grey · Ferroda · Ki-Adi-Mundi · Kit Fisto · Mace Windu · Obi-Wan Kenobi · X2 · Yoda|
|Galactic Empire||Anakin Skywalker · Boba Fett · The Emperor · Darth Vader · IG-88 · X1|
|Separatist Alliance||Asajj Ventress · Count Dooku · Darth Maul · Darth Sidious · General Grievous · Jango Fett|
|Rebel Alliance||Admiral Ackbar · Chewbacca · Col Serra · Han Solo · Lando Calrissian · Luke Skywalker · Obi-Wan Kenobi · Princess Leia · Rahm Kota · Yoda|