Crafting Parts were a resource used to craft or upgrade Star Cards in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II prior to the 2.0 Patch. They were earned through completing Milestones or from Crates. With the 2.0 Patch, Crafting Parts were replaced by Skill Points as the means for unlocking or upgrading Star Cards.
One of the three currencies in Battlefront II prior to the 2.0 Patch, Crafting Parts could be earned through Milestones or from Crates. This made Crafting Parts rarer than Credits, which could be earned from milestones, duplicate Star Cards in loot crates, or simply playing a match, but rarer than Crystals, which could only be earned through milestones or purchased with real-world money. Each loot crate, regardless of type (Soldier, Starfighter, or Hero) yielded an average of 35 to 60 Crafting Parts per crate.
Prior to the 2.0 Patch, Crafting Parts were used to craft or upgrade Star Cards. The prices for doing so were as follows:
- Craft a Star Card: 40 Crafting Parts
- Upgrade one Star Card from Common to Uncommon: 80 Crafting Parts
- Upgrade one Star Card from Uncommon to Rare: 120 Crafting Parts
- Upgrade one Star Card from Rare to Epic: 480 Crafting Parts
- Removed ability to earn Crafting Parts.
|Currencies of DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|
|Currencies||Crafting Parts ⋅ Credits ⋅ Crystals ⋅ Skill Point|