Star Wars BattlefrontEdit
Chewbacca made his debut in Star Wars Battlefront in the Death Star expansion pack as a Rebel Alliance hero. He is extremely effective in close-quarters, as his Bowcaster bolts have large splash damage. His hero trait, Furious Firing, increases the amount of bolts he can fire from his Bowcaster at any one time.
Chewbacca's trait entails more Bowcaster bolts accumulating with each kill.
- Multi-Bolts: Chewbacca's Bowcaster enables the ability to double his amount of bolts he was shooting for a limited time. For example, if Chewbacca at a given time has 4 Bowcaster bolts when this ability is activated, it will double, giving it 8 bolts. Chewbacca's Bowcaster will initially fire 1 bolt, so the ability will make it fire 2.
- Mighty Roar: Upon activation, Chewie leaves a loud roar that gives players around his radius an increased armor rating, suppressing enemy fire.
- Ground Slam: Releases a ground slam which causes enemy players to die within his radius upon impact. Note that Chewbacca will briefly become immobile, and susceptible to enemy fire.
- Chewbacca's Bowcaster - Cut the damage against AT-AT's by 75%
Star Wars Battlefront II Edit
- "Chewbacca uses his Bowcaster to fire charged shots at his enemies and his physical strength to pummel and smash close targets. He is hardy enough to withstand even the most powerful attacks."
- — In-game Description
- Shock Grenade: Chewbacca throws a grenade that shocks enemies.
- Furious Bowcaster: Chewbacca overcharges his Bowcaster, allowing him to fire full-power shots with no charge time.
- Charge Slam: Chewbacca charges forward and slams the ground, damaging and knocking down enemies.
Boost Cards Edit
- In Star Wars Battlefront, Chewbacca is the only hero to use a Star Card as his primary weapon, that being the Bowcaster.
- Initially, Chewbacca's Mighty Roar was intended to act almost like the Flash Grenade, blurring enemy screens as if scaring them.
- In Star Wars Battlefront II, Chewbacca is the only hero that is available for 4,500 battlepoints across all areas in Galactic Assault.