In Campaign Mode, the player follows the campaigns of the 501st Legion as told through the 501st Journal. As players progress through the game, they play as a clone trooper during the reign of the Republic and as a stormtrooper during the reign of the Empire.
The action brings players to multiple planets through a story arc that stretches from the dawn of the Clone Wars to the formation of the Empire and later, bridging the gap between Episodes III and IV.
Unlike the first Battlefront, Battlefront II's campaigns gives players certain objectives with a given number of reinforcements with the enemy's reinforcements unlimited and a time limit rather than playing an ordinary conquest match. The game also gives the option to skip space missions.
See also: 501st Journal.
Republic Missions EditEdit
(22-19 BBY - The Clone Wars)
- Part 1: Geonosis—Attack of the Clones (Training, Optional)
- Part 2: Mygeeto—Amongst the Ruins
- Part 3: Coruscant Space—A Desperate Rescue (Optional)
- Part 4: Felucia—Heart of Darkness
- Part 5: Kashyyyk Space—First Line of Defense (Optional)
- Part 6: Kashyyyk—A Line in the Sand
- Part 7: Utapau—Underground Ambush
- Part 8: Coruscant—Operation: Knightfall
Empire Missions EditEdit
(12 BBY-3 ABY - Imperial Era/Galactic Civil War)
A Darktrooper on Polis MassaAdded by JMAS*Part 1: Naboo—Imperial Diplomacy
- Part 2: Mustafar Space—Preventive Measures (Optional)
- Part 3: Mustafar—Tying up Loose Ends
- Part 4: Kamino—Changing of the Guard
- Part 5: Death Star—Prison Break
- Part 6: Polis Massa—Birth of the Rebellion
- Part 7: Tantive IV—Recovering the Plans
- Part 8: Yavin 4 Space—Vader's Fist Strikes Back (Optional)
- Part 9: Yavin 4—Revenge of the Empire
- Part 10: Hoth—Our Finest Hour
Cross-era story missions EditEdit
- See also:Imperial Diplomacy
- This mission shows a raid on Naboo's capital city, Theed, where Queen Apailana is hiding a group of surviving Jedi she has made her personal bodyguards. The Empire fights the Royal Naboo Security Forces on the streets of Theed.
See also: Preventive Measures, Tying up Loose Ends
- The missions Preventive Measures and Tying up Loose Ends show the skirmish between the Empire and CIS forces in space around Mustafar and on the planet's surface. In these two missions, a rogue Geonosian engineer by the name of Gizor Dellso has reactivated the hidden droid factory on Mustafar. The 501st must first eliminate space defenses, then land on the planet and assault the factory.
See also: Changing of the Guard
- The mission Changing of the Guard pits the Empire against rogue clone troopers. The Prime Minister of Kamino has been secretly growing a new Clone Army, bred to take up arms against the Empire. Darth Vader hires Boba Fett for his knowledge of the inner workings of the clone facility, and sends the 501st to Kamino to destroy the cloning facility.
Certain levels of the campaign require the elimination of an important person or persons in order to win the battle.
- Utapau—General Grievous
- Jedi Temple—Three Jedi Masters
- Naboo—Queen Apailana
- Mustafar—Gizor Dellso
- Death Star—Rebel Jedi Padawan
- Tantive IV—Princess Leia Organa
- Yavin 4—Bothan High Command
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Campaign mode"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.