- "Time to hunt"
- — Intro dialogue
|Weapon(s)||Relby V-10 Targeting Rifle|
|Abilities||Trait: Trandoshan Regeneration|
|Appearances||Star Wars Battlefront|
He is the sixth hero in the game that wasn't playable in the original games. His weapon of choice is the Relby V-10 Targeting Rifle.
He is the second and final villain to be an alien, the other being Greedo.
His trait (Trandoshan Regeneration) will allow him to restore two health points with each kill, mostly since Trandoshans are known for being able to regenerate severed limbs.
Micro-Grenades: Upon usage, Bossk switches his Relby to grenade mode which fires one grenade per shot at enemy forces. If a grenade hits an enemy soldier, it will kill them upon impact.
Predatory Instincts: Bossk uses a Predator-style heat detection which detects enemies, friendlies, and himself. This ability can be countered if he is within areas of smoke. It can also be used to see in the event that he is hit with a sonic imploder.
Toxic Escape: Bossk drops a Dioxis Grenade, and then launches in whatever direction the player steers him. Unlike regular dioxis grenades, this one is much more powerful, and can take a lot of health away at a quick pace. He will also regain health per tic of dioxis damage he deals.
Bossk, as his name suggests, is best used at long range. His Relby packs a big punch and takes a long time to overheat, so don't be afraid to blast away at enemies. It is also important to note that the micro grenades are extremely good at taking out heroes, squad shields, and large groups of enemies. His toxic escape ability is great for putting space between you and an enemy which managed to get close to you. His predatory instincts should generally be left on, as they give heat vision, decreased cooldowns, increased damage, and faster sprint speed. Whether the fight is in a cramped tunnel or an open battlefield, Bossk is best used to give heavy fire from a distance. Bossk is also a great counter to enemy snipers because of his heat vision and long-range weapon.
- Bossk and all other Trandoshans are similar in appearance to the Gorn from the Star Trek universe.
- He is the sixth hero who wasn't playable in the original games.
- He is the second and final villain to not be human, the other being Greedo.
- Sometimes, when killing someone, Bossk will sometimes mention the scorekeeper, who is someone that the Trandoshans honor by getting kill points from hunting, as Bossk will say both, "I honor the scorekeeper," or "The scorekeeper favors me."
- Bossk is the only villain who can regain health without the use of a pickup.
- ""I love hunting Wookiees!""
- — upon the appearance of Chewbacca.
- ""Time to hunt...""
- — the intro dialogue of Bossk.
- ""How long can you hold your breath?""
- — upon using Toxic Escape.
| The Galactic Empire |
|NPC Units||Stormtrooper · Demolition Trooper · Biker Scout · Shock Trooper · Jump Trooper · Shadow Trooper · Viper Probe Droid|
|Heroes||Darth Vader · Boba Fett · Emperor Palpatine · Greedo* · Dengar* · Bossk* · Orson Krennic* · Unidentified Imperial pilot|
|Hero Bodyguards||Imperial Royal Guards (For Emperor Palpatine) · Victor 2 and 3 (For TIE Advanced) · Death Troopers (For Orson Krennic)|
|Vehicles||AT-AT · AT-ST · TIE Fighter · TIE Interceptor · 74-Z Speeder Bike · Lambda Shuttle · Slave I · Cloud Car · TIE Advanced · Imperial Star Destroyer · TIE Defender · TIE Bomber · AT-ACT
* = Expansion Pack Content
|Playable Troopers||Stormtrooper · Scout Trooper · Shadow Trooper · Shock Trooper · Pauldron Stormtrooper · Imperial Officer · Death Star Trooper · Shoretrooper Captain|