|Weapon(s)||EE-3 Blaster Rifle|
|Appearances||Star Wars Battlefront|
- "Don't get in my way."
- — Intro Dialogue
Boba Fett is a playable Hero character in Star Wars Battlefront. He is voiced by Temuera Morrison, who also portrayed Boba's father, Jango Fett, in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, as well as the clones in the prequel series. He is one of the four playable bounty hunters in the game, the others being Greedo, Dengar and Bossk.
Boba Fett is a highly versatile Hero character equipped with a variety of powerful weapons. The use of his Thruster Pack gives him an element of verticality that can be difficult to track. His primary weapon is the EE-3 Blaster Rifle.
Boba Fett is equipped with the following abilities:
- Trait:Passive scan distance and Jetpack recharge every 3rd second.
- Level 0: Scan 5m, Jetpack 0%
- Level 1: Scan 10m, Jetpack 6%
- Level 2: Scan 15m, Jetpack 12%
- Level 3: Scan 30m, Jetpack 18%
- Wrist Rocket: This long ranged ability allows Boba Fett to fire a powerful rocket from his wrist. This originally locked onto an enemy at any distance, but an update changed it to only lock on within 25 in-game meters of the target. The lock on ability was also temporarily taken away to not lock on until the former update allowed it again.
- Flame Thrower: This short ranged ability allows Boba Fett to fire a stream of flames at enemies.
- Thruster Pack: Boba Fett's version of the thruster pack has its own way of functioning. Rather than boosting him a certain distance as the regular one would, it allows him to hover above ground. It can only be used for a certain amount of time before it needs to recharge.
Boba Fett was given a hero trait, along with the other vanilla Heroes in Battlefront, as a part of the Scarif DLC patch. Boba Fett's trait gives him an increased amount of jetpack sustainability with each kill or damage dealt to opposing heroes. This means that as Boba Fett increase his trait level, he will be able to use his jetpack for a greater period of time. This will enable Boba Fett to be a primary threat in the air, where he is most effective, rather than on the ground of the Battlefront.
In addition to his main trait, Boba Fett was also given a passive trait of a scan pulse. Since Boba Fett is a Bounty Hunter, he was given a scan pulse in order to enable him to find and hunt down his enemies, only adding to his capabilities on the Battlefront. In a similar manner to his main Hero trait, Boba Fett's passive trait will increase in level as he kills enemies or deals damage to opposing Heroes. This passive trait will increase at the same rate as Boba Fett's main trait. As Boba Fett increases his trait level, the scan pulse will span across a greater distance of the playing field, increasing the size and range of Boba Fett's scan pulse. This trait will allow Boba Fett to spot an increasing number of enemies across a greater distance, increasing his effectiveness as a hero and his ability to find and kill his enemies on the Battlefront.
- "I always hit my mark."
- — upon killing an enemy
- "Get 'em off me!"
- — at low health
- "Nowhere left for you to run, Solo!"
- — Upon damaging Han Solo
- "You're hurt!"
- — upon killing or injured enemy soldier.
- — upon firing a wrist rocket
upon using the Flamethrower
- Both Boba Fett and Han Solo's theme come from the same song known as Carbon Freeze/Darth Vader's Trap/Departure of Boba Fett Medley in the Empire Strikes Back OST.
- Boba and Jango Fett share the same actor because the former is actually the clone of the latter, although Boba was designed to age like a normal human instead of having an accelerated growth period like the rest of Jango's clones so that Jango would have a sense of fatherhood with Boba.
- Boba's control scheme can alter the player's control scheme if they press R3 on the controllers.