Hello! Welcome to Critic's Corner where we critics can write about what we like or dislike in the Battlefront series.
Star Wars: BattlefrontEdit
- Bias map. Need to imploy strategy to win.
- Bigger and "fuller" map.
- Longer lasting jetpack.
- Can run people over with vehicles!
- Smarter AI than its successor.
- Good commands.
- 1st person vehicle view.
- Green Command Posts.
- Inability to sprint.
- Heroes that just won't die.
- Camouflage or fog does not hinder AI's aim.
Star Wars: Battlefront IIEdit
- Far better graphics than Battlefront I.
- Space battles.
- The ability to lie down was removed. Only crouching and standing positions are available.
- Some "strategically biased" map like Dagobah is impossibly hard to win on certain sides.
- The space battle is too empty.
- Inside ships are small.
- No ship 1st person view.
- Some maps are too small.
- Most maps you don't need to employ strategies to win.
- AI are not that smart.
- Terrible command controls. AI are known to stand around after the "follow me" command.
- Large amount of cut content.
- All ships don't move.
- Snowspeeder AI pilots have terrible flight pathing.
- Elite blaster not enough ammo.
- Camouflage skin or fog does not hinder enemy AI's aim.
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade SquadronEdit
Star Wars Battlefront: Elite SquadronEdit
- space to ground battles
- Transition from ground to space and vice versa is a cut scene.