The Assault class is one of the four trooper classes in Star Wars Battlefront II. Fast, hard and extremely effective in the short and medium range, assault soldiers pave the way for their companions and forcefully punch each other between enemy lines.
This class has 150 health points, moderate durability, a high mobility and is equipped with medium range weapons and explosives.
Each faction has its own Assault class.
- Assault Training – Gain a small amount of health for each defeated enemy.
- Marksman – When you defeat an enemy with a headshot, your weapon heat will be reset and your weapon will produce less heat until you overheat next time.
- Expert Weapons Handling – Your weapon cooling success states are longer.
- Brawler – When you defeat an enemy in melee combat, your abilities refresh and you gain a small amount of health.
- Bodyguard – Take reduced damage from explosions and toxins.
- Survivalist – Your health regeneration delay is shorter than normal.
- Bounty Hunter – You gain Battle Points at an increased rate.
- Resourceful – All of your abilities have shorter recharge times.
- Improved Thermal Detonator – An improved version of the Thermal Detonator with a larger blast radius and shorter recharge time.
- Acid Launcher – A weapon that fires canisters which administer a powerful acid that deals damage over time.
- Smart Ion Grenade – This Ion Grenade automatically detonates near enemy shield and vehicles, dealing heavy damage to them.
- Slug Vanguard – An improved version of Vanguard with a single slug for improved accuracy and range.
- Recharge Vanguard – An improved version of Vanguard that takes your abilities out of recharge when you defeat an enemy.
- Killstreak Vanguard – An improved version of Vanguard that replenishes your active time when you defeat an enemy.
- Improved Scan Dart – An Improved Scan Dart that stays active for longer, revealing enemy locations.
- Toughen Up – Regenerate your health while this ability is active.
- Flash Pistol – A light and versatile sidearm that can fire an alternate projectile that causes a blinding effect on the victim.