Appearances come in four tiers, in order of rarity and cost: Common, the cheapest at 5,000 Credits or 150 Crystals with only small changes to the trooper or hero, Rare at 20,000 Credits or 500 Crystals, Epic at 40,000 Credits or 1,000 Crystals, and Legendary, with the rarest and most expensive skins due to their extensive changes, at 80,000 Credits or 2,000 Crystals.
List of Appearances Edit
Hero and Villain Appearances Edit
- Han Solo
- Iden Versio
- Kylo Ren
- Lando Calrissian
- Leia Organa
- Luke Skywalker
Trooper Appearances Edit
- First Order
- Galactic Empire
- Rebel Alliance
- Rebel Alliance
- Character customization was a major feature in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront, though purchasable skins were not publicly reintroduced into their sequel, Star Wars Battlefront II, until the 2.0 Patch.
- Appearances are the only items in the game that can be unlocked with the premium currency and microtransactions, Crystals. They are also not available in Loot Crates but instead are purchased directly.
- Legion customization for clone troopers has been leaked by dataminers (who are able to browse the game's internal files), although they have not officially been released by DICE.
- A mod had allowed players to wear unreleased skins that were hidden by accessing the, at the time, secret Appearances menu, though this was patched in the 1.0 Patch.
- Added Sullustan Resistance 01 and Sullustan Rebel 01 Appearances for the Resistance and Rebel Alliance Assault classes.
- Added Legendary Han Solo Appearances, Legendary Lando Calrissian Appearances, and an Epic Chewbacca Appearance.
- Added Legendary Leia Organa Boushh Appearance and Epic Lando Calrissian Skiff Appearance.
- Introduced purchasable Appearances.