|Force Power 1:|
Aayla Secura is one of the few Jedi Knights that is able to use two lightsabers in tandem, allowing her great reach, and the ability to take on multiple enemies at once, similar to General Grievous. Aayla is a very formidable adversary, capable of cutting through many foes at once.
In the Hero Assault, Aayla is a popular choice because her attacks can connect with multiple adversaries at once. Aayla Secura is average in resilience, but is noticeably less resilient than Han Solo and Chewbacca.
|Aayla's Lightsabers||Infinite Use|
|Saber Throw||Infinite Use|
|Force Pull||Infinite Use|
- In the games, Aayla uses a form of lightsaber combat called Jar'Kai, which is a variation of Form 6, Niman, whereas in the SW universe Aayla uses Form 5, Djem So.
- Also in SWBFII, Secura has a one green sabre and one blue one (blue and purple sabres in the PSP version), but only has a single blue sabre in the SW universe.
- Also, oddly enough, Aayla can only throw one lightsaber at a time. This may be due to that she wasn't programmed to do commit such act, or else that would take a lot of concentration.
- Aayla's jumping attack is the same as Luke Skywalker's. Her running move is the same type as Obi-Wan's.
- Back to Heroes / Villains
| Heroes/Villains |
|Galactic Republic||Aayla Secura · Falon Grey · Ferroda · Ki-Adi-Mundi · Kit Fisto · Mace Windu · Obi-Wan Kenobi · X2 · Yoda|
|Galactic Empire||Anakin Skywalker · Boba Fett · The Emperor · Darth Vader · IG-88 · X1|
|Separatist Alliance||Asajj Ventress · Count Dooku · Darth Maul · Darth Sidious · General Grievous · Jango Fett|
|Rebel Alliance||Admiral Ackbar · Chewbacca · Col Serra · Han Solo · Lando Calrissian · Luke Skywalker · Obi-Wan Kenobi · Princess Leia · Rahm Kota · Yoda|