- "The All Terrain Recon Transport, predecessor of the AT-ST, provides excellent ground support against both hostile troops and vehicles."
- — In-game Description
The AT-RT, also known as All Terrain Recon Transport, is a playable ground vehicle in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II for the Galactic Republic and Rebel Alliance. It is part of the Armor class, a class of ground vehicles of which the AT-ST is also a part, and costs 300 Battle Points to spawn.
The AT-RT is a small and fast vehicle. Its fast speed allows the player to move around maps in a much shorter time and escape enemies more easily when needed. The AT-RT can dispose of infantry decently and take out vehicles easily with its Ion Charge ability. There is one downside to this vehicle, though. Which is the lack of protection for the driver. The lack of protection means players will be able to shoot the driver down fairly easily, but if the player is constantly moving around, it can make it harder for the enemy to kill the driver.
- Motion Scan: The Motion Scan detects and highlights the enemy soldiers while active.
- ION Charge: Apply an ION Charge to your regular ammunition for a short time. Highly effective against vehicles.
- Repair: Repair the vehicle on the spot. Manually initiate maintenance systems, increasing hull integrity over a short period of time.
- Whatever class the player has selected before spawning into the AT-RT is the appearance of the pilot of the AT-RT.
- There is a glitch where the AT-RT can become completely invisible, so the player can appear as if they are floating in the air. This is visible to both friendly and enemy players, although the shadow of the AT-RT will appear behind the player.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD would indicate that friendly forces are taking damage when being hit with by the Ion Charge ability on the AT-RT.
- Fixed an issue that prevented player to deploy in the AT-RT during the first phase of Galactic Assault on Hoth